Leading Mobile User Acquisition Network Responds to Evolving Needs of Mobile Advertisers in 2013; Sees Record Growth and Innovation
Durham, NC – Appia, the leading mobile user acquisition network, today announced significant momentum with a 345% increase of year-over-year revenue in 2013. Fueled by continued technological advancements and customer expansion, Appia’s focus on the lifetime value of mobile app users has delivered significant results to its advertisers, driving Appia’s tremendous growth and revenue records in 2013.
Connecting publishers, advertisers and developers to hundreds of millions of mobile users worldwide, Appia’s notable momentum in 2013 includes:
- Raising $11 million in additional funding.
- Investment in new products and features for its mobile ad performance solutions for advertisers and publishers, including Discovery Ads, language localization, enhanced iOS/Android SDKs, IDFA support, and the Via performance reporting solution.
- Notable client roster additions, including King.com, Barclays, and Gameloft, bringing Appia’s total number of advertisers to more than 100.
- Advertiser renewal rates of 95%.
- Employee expansion, including an increase in staff by 68% across its San Francisco and Durham offices.
- Strategic hires, including executive roles filled by industry-leading professionals from Millennial Media, Taptica, and Advertising.com.
“One of Appia’s biggest differentiators in the market is our focus on driving quality installs for our clients – and the 2013 numbers speak for themselves,” said Jud Bowman, CEO of Appia. “As the app landscape becomes even more crowded in 2014, we’re excited to continue connecting clients with the highest lifetime value users.”
In the midst of a high-growth year, quality was a focus across the board for Appia. The company continued and enhanced its dedication to user quality and customer service.
Sam Morris, Founder and CEO of Everbadge—a publisher partner of Appia—said, “our dedicated [Appia] Account Management team’s level of support exceeds my expectations. It’s the leading reason we’ve been able to push performance as far as we have. Appia removes as many roadblocks as possible so we can drive significant revenue.”
Appia is the leading mobile user acquisition network, delivering more than 69 million app installs across 200 countries. Ranked #22 on the Wall Street Journal’s 2012 Top 50 Venture-Backed Companies, Appia provides non-incentivized performance mobile ad solutions for developers, publishers and advertisers. With offices in San Francisco, New York City, and Durham, as well as global sales locations in the UK and Mexico, Appia has quickly become the largest, non-incentivized app install network. For more information, please visit www.appia.com.