After a soft launch in early 2013, Datorama has documented cross-channel marketing trends – such as the impact of TV on Social Media and Online Display on Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – as the company formally launches their Cross-Channel Marketing Analytics Platform
New York, NY – After a year of testing and following a soft launch in 2013, Datorama is launching their Cross-Channel Marketing Analytics Platform.
“As we see more and more cross-channel marketing patterns repeating themselves across clients and industries, we’re able to help clients break down their marketing silos and better manage cross-channel media synergies, which generate a better marketing ROI,” said Ran Sarig, CEO, Datorama.
One trend Datorama is seeing across clients / product categories is the impact of TV on social media. “For clients rolling out TV ad campaigns which are supported by social media via related online videos, we often see a direct correlation between the Gross Rating Points (GRPs) purchased on TV and social media viewing of videos online as users view and share more videos after seeing a company’s TV commercials. The amplified resonance generated when prospects watch a TV commercial and then view and share a related video deepens the consumers’ relationship as they move down the purchase funnel, highlighting the synergy between TV and Social Media,” added Sarig.
Datorama’s Cross-Channel Marketing Analytics Platform permits marketers and agencies to:
· See all of their unified and normalized marketing data in one interface across all channels, including TV, social media, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), online display & video, programmatic, email, internal sales data, print, etc.
· Isolate and visualize the impact of one channel across time
· Integrate any data from existing data sources including TV, print, radio, online display, email, programmatic, social, search, etc., or from new sources, such as internal sales and marketing databases, via Datorama’s Dynamic Landing Zone
· Analyze real-time cross-channel campaign performance immediately and without involving IT or a costly system integration project
· Restructure marketing campaigns instantly based on media and channel synergies uncovered in order to improve marketing ROI.
“With so many different marketing channels and vehicles that didn’t exist 15 years ago, it can be difficult to pinpoint which advertising channels are delivering the best results. Datorama’s cross-channel marketing analytics platform enables understanding the relative impact of each channel in order to correctly attribute channel performance and optimize marketing spend and ROI across channels,” explained Sarig.
Datorama’s cross-channel marketing analytics platform enables marketers and agencies to finally understand which marketing efforts are working and which aren’t. Datorama lets marketers see the effect of each individual channel and the collective impact of all marketing activities across channels, enabling marketing optimization based on cross-channel efficiencies uncovered working with the company’s solution. Datorama’s patent-pending technology facilitates the integration of any marketing data source – TV, social media, SEM, online display & video, programmatic, email, internal sales data, print, etc. – in minutes and without IT’s involvement. The company is funded by Cedar Fund and Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors and has offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv and Sydney. For more information, please visit: www.datorama.com