GIS Winter release delivers a collaborative approach to attracting the new mainstream consumer, including enterprise-wide project sharing, updated data and mapping, and performance enhancements
MIAMI – Geoscape, a leading provider of business intelligence technology, data and analytics, announced that it has released an updated version of its flagship Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS), the most powerful suite of marketing software designed for marketers who wish to attract a multicultural audience.
“Business today moves too fast for organizations to rely on data or mapping that’s outdated which also hampers the ability to effectively collaborate with peers to solve business challenges”
The GIS Winter release includes enriched data, more advanced targeting features and performance updates, designed for marketers to more easily and effectively reach out to America’s new mainstream consumer.
Specific upgrades and enhancements within the GIS Winter release include:
- Enterprise-wide project sharing, which allows marketers to collaborate with peers across their company on GIS projects
- Ability to modify and re-save previously created Marketscape™, Retail Target and MediaTarget™ maps and MDx reports, a helpful time saving feature
- The power to remove retail sites from uploaded site files, permitting users to update target lists with business changes
- Performance and security enhancements and updates
Retail Target/Advanced Option enhancements include:
- Share of Potential (ShOP), a powerful report that represents the portion of the data within a location’s primary trade area when it overlaps with nearby sites
- Enhance maps and reports with updated retailer locations and new Points of Interest (POI’s) including Entertainment, Travel Destinations, Hospitals, Parks and other locations
- Option to hide sites on maps that do not meet Classification Filter criteria, allowing companies to highlight only desired locations
- Updated Traffic-Metrix® data provides new traffic count measures across the country
“Business today moves too fast for organizations to rely on data or mapping that’s outdated which also hampers the ability to effectively collaborate with peers to solve business challenges,” said Cesar M Melgoza, Founder and CEO of Geoscape. “With the latest release of GIS, we’re proud to give businesses the most current, relevant and effective information available about the highly dynamic consumer markets that matter most to them, directly at their fingertips.”
Geoscape provides automated intelligence systems, unique data products, research and analytic services for companies seeking to tap into the growth of new mainstream consumers in the U.S., Canada and Europe. The online Geoscape Intelligence System (GIS), the DirecTarget® database enrichment system and a variety of geo-demographic, consumer, business and media databases enable actionable insights that lead our clients to gain significant business advantages. Geoscape is a privately held company owned by NMS Capital and Cesar M Melgoza, Founder & CEO, and is headquartered in Miami.