Sociomantic Labs — Advertising’s Fastest-Growing Independent Startup — Heads North, Launches Operations in Stockholm
Global Expansion Continues With New Office to Service Cool Clients in the Hot Nordic Market
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN – Sociomantic Labs, the leader in programmatic display advertising solutions for eCommerce marketers, announced the launch of its operations in Stockholm. This is the latest in a series of recent openings that includes Milan, Singapore and Mumbai. Frederic Saigne will join the company as Managing Director Nordics and will be responsible for spearheading the company’s regional growth and customer service out of Stockholm.
Though Sociomantic has not put down roots in the region until now, its online display and mobile advertising solutions are already top picks among many of the top brands and retailers in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. Clients such as Spotify, Zalando, StylePit, Sportamore, Miinto and Sleepo rely on Sociomantic to reach their customers and prospects in the Nordic region with personalized display across desktop, mobile and Facebook.
“Sociomantic has proven to be a very effective performance display partner for us in the Nordic region,” said Birgitte Bilde Noël, Head of Marketing at fashion retailer Miinto, of the cooperation. “In addition to great results, I’ve been very happy with the high level of support from both the sales and technical teams.”
Saigne is an experienced senior manager with more than 12 years of digital marketing and entrepreneurial experience. He began his career in Berlin’s digital industry, where he worked in various sales and business development roles until 2003, when he started Free Network — a Stockholm-based consultancy. In 2007, Free Network was acquired by zanox, a leading performance marketing network and longtime client. At zanox, Saigne served as the regional director for Scandinavia and in 2011 also assumed responsibility for the Eastern European region, managing teams in Stockholm and Warsaw.
- The Nordic region is one of the world’s most mature markets in terms of both Internet and mobile penetration, with some of Europe’s highest year-on-year growth rates for digital ad spending, according to eMarketer.
- Sociomantic recently launched a mobile advertising solution, Streaming CRM for Mobile, the industry’s first HTML5 solution for dynamically personalized display ads. Read more.
- In November Sociomantic was named one of the “Most Innovative Companies in Travel” in two categories at the PhoCusWright Travel Innovation Conference, for the launch of the new Streaming CRM for Travel solution. See what travel marketers are saying about the solution in this video.
- Sociomantic is on an annual run rate of more than $100M based on August 2012 revenue.
- Sociomantic works with eCommerce marketers in more than 60 markets on six continents. Its international customers include global eCommerce leaders such as Rakuten, Zalando, Fabfurnish and Dafiti.
- Over the past 12 months Sociomantic’s headcount has grown by more than 210% and the company now has more than 150 employees across 15 offices worldwide. Given its current global footprint and growing demand, the company plans to double in again over the next 12 months.
- “It’s a huge pleasure to be part of this amazing team. With technology as the heartbeat of the company, Sociomantic gives marketers new possibilities to use their CRM data to maximize their ROI in an unprecedented way,” said Frederic Saigne, Sociomantic’s new managing director for the Nordic region. “Sociomantic opens the door to endless opportunities to drive incremental sales and improve the customer lifetime value — regardless of device. With the new office in Stockholm, this becomes reality for any eCommerce marketer in the Nordics.”
- “The Nordics are some of the most advanced markets when it comes to e- and m-commerce, and we are thrilled to have the chance to work more closely with our customers in this region, especially with someone as well-versed in performance marketing as Frederic at the helm,” said Sociomantic chief executive officer Jason Kelly.
About Sociomantic Labs
Sociomantic Labs is one of the world’s fastest growing online advertising companies, empowering eCommerce marketers in more than 60 countries with programmatic display solutions for desktop, Facebook and mobile. Sociomantic’s proprietary real-time technologies help marketers harness the value of their CRM and other first-party data assets to deliver highly personalized ads for retargeting, prospecting and loyalty campaigns — helping marketers turn real-time data into real-time ROI. The company has been profitable since founded in Berlin in 2009, and has grown independently and organically to more than 150 employees across 15 offices on four continents today.
© 2013 Sociomantic Labs Inc. All rights reserved. Sociomantic Labs is a trademark of Sociomantic Labs GmbH. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.