SAN JOSE, Calif. - Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) announced a major update to Adobe® Target, a key element of the Adobe Marketing Cloud, making it easier than ever for marketers to optimize all of their digital experiences to achieve marketing and revenue goals. The new solution features a completely redesigned, touch-based interface, and introduces an intuitive process that guides users through testing digital offers and personalizing web content for specific audiences. Now, marketers across an enterprise have the power to instantly launch tests and alter content with a few, simple clicks directly on a web page.
In today’s ultra-competitive digital marketplace, organizations are constantly faced with the challenge of converting more of their website and mobile visitors into customers and building loyalty among existing clients. Still, a recent Adobe study1 found the majority of companies surveyed spend five percent or less of their total marketing budget on online optimization activities, despite data showing those that invest more see greater gains. Innovations in Adobe Target—a key solution in the Adobe Marketing Cloud, the industry’s most complete and integrated marketing solution—will help CMOs maximize marketing budgets by optimizing across all of their digital properties, including websites, email, mobile sites, and mobile apps.
New functionality includes:
- Guided Testing & Targeting Workflow—Provides step-by-step framework, with built-in best practices, for creating and implementing the most effective A/B testing and targeting activity. This dramatically simplifies the process, putting the power of Adobe Target directly into the hands of those responsible for executing marketing campaigns. Built with a mobile-first mindset, the new workflow supports touch, providing marketers with the flexibility to work from their device of choice.
- Visual Experience Composer—Enables marketers to create unlimited variations of content directly on a Web page, including offer and image swapping, as well as color, text and design changes. By placing this capability onsite, as opposed to within a more technical authoring environment, tests can be implemented more rapidly, time to insight can be shortened, and higher conversions can be achieved.
- Custom Audience Library—Delivers a central repository for creating and re-using audience segments for targeting. Now, marketers can easily target against new visitor segments or reuse existing ones, as well as populate them from Adobe Analytics data, via built-in integration with Adobe Target.
- Real-time Interactive Reporting—Provides comprehensive, yet easy-to-understand graphical view of real-time testing and targeting results, enabling marketers to quickly share success metrics and insights with executives and other team members. With support for responsive design, reports are optimized for viewing across devices, enabling busy professionals to check results and take action while on the go.
- Mobile App Optimization—Enhances core testing and targeting capabilities for mobile apps. Now, mobile marketers can deliver different, targeted experiences to app users based on engagement metrics such as first launch, number of launches or days since last use. In addition, experiences can be personalized based on lifetime value segmentation.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud Integration—Allows marketers to access all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, including the new Adobe Target, from one centralized platform with a social-enabled interface. Through the interface, high-value data, images, documents and insights can be shared across Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. For example, testing summaries can be easily shared with colleagues and activity reports can be consolidated as part of larger campaign results, supporting a more nimble, aligned organization.
Aseem Chandra, vice president, Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager business, Adobe: “As a recognized leader in online testing and targeting, Adobe Target is used today by nearly a thousand companies worldwide, helping those companies generate hundreds of millions of dollars in incremental revenue. This new release builds upon the substantial power of the technology while delivering a simpler approach for practitioners across the marketing organization. As part of the industry’s most comprehensive digital marketing solution, simplified testing and targeting will help our customers make more money.”
The new Adobe Target is expected to be available by the end of September 2013. Pricing is based on a new flat-fee model, enabling customers to test and target more within a predictable cost structure. For more information, customers should contact an Adobe sales representative. To learn more, visit: www.adobe.com/go/target.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions and a social-enabled UI that brings together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.