Herndon, VA - Deltek announced a major update for the Apple iOS version of Kona Mobile, a mobile application that allows Kona users to stay connected and keep collaborating with teams, groups and others on-the-go. The new and improved app provides a faster, simpler and better solution for working collaboratively—whether in the office, at home or on the road. Kona was developed to ease the frustrations people face using apps, email, social business and other social networking sites when trying to get purposeful things accomplished together.
Kona Mobile is available for free in the Apple App Store (for iPhones and iPads) at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/
- Easier Invitations: An easier ability to invite someone into a Kona “space” and immediately begin collaborating via the platform.
- Faster Access: The removal of the activation process allows new users to start using Kona on their mobile device right away. Users can now also accept invitations from the mobile app, making it easier and faster to engage with a group while on the go.
- View Tasks by List: To help bring a user’s Kona organization from the web to their mobile device, the app now provides the ability to view tasks via a “task list.” This makes it easier to sort important action items, no matter where the user is.
- Expanded Comments Section: To have more space to make comments in conversations, users can now expand their comment section to use half of the screen to type.
- Ability to Read Global Notifications: Kona Mobile now allows users to read global notifications for Kona activities, such as inclusion on a task or an invitation to a space