Integrated offering incorporates retargeting into the broader online advertising mix, resulting in better insights, faster setup, and revenue gains
Tokyo, Japan – Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced a partnership with Criteo, the global leader in performance display advertising. Through the partnership, joint customers in Japan will be able to utilize Marin Retargeting, a complete workflow, analysis, and optimization solution for advertisers and agencies seeking to manage retargeting as part of their online advertising program. By incorporating Criteo into the Marin platform, Japanese advertisers will gain increased visibility and control, simplified deployment options, and improved return on ad spend (ROAS).
Key Partnership Facts:
· The global partnership between Marin Software and Criteo represents an industry first, providing advertisers with the flexibility to leverage best of breed solutions for online advertising management and performance display advertising. , The partnership allows advertisers to to manage paid search and performance display advertising initiatives within a single platform.
· As online marketers increasingly use retargeting to engage consumers, understanding the value of performance display advertising in the overall media mix is increasingly important. Marin Retargeting will allow marketers to accurately measure and optimize performance across search, social, and retargeting efforts, resulting in better budget allocations and increased revenue.
· The rapid growth of online advertising has led to a proliferation of point-solutions and data silos, ultimately causing headaches and wasted opportunities for marketers. Marin Retargeting with Criteo gives joint customers a unified platform with which to manage campaigns.
“As advertisers look to extract more performance from display, retargeting has emerged as a critical part of the online media mix. Incorporating Criteo’s performance display advertising services with our digital ad management platform provides better visibility and faster setup, increasing revenue , ” said Matt Lawson, Vice President of Marketing and Partnerships at Marin Software. “As a global market leader, Criteo’s focus on retargeting innovation and successful track record are perfectly aligned with Marin’s vision and values.”
“Today’s partnership announcement brings the scalability and ROI of performance display advertising to the Marin platform,” said Max Ueno, Managing Director of Criteo Japan. “Criteo’s performance display advertising solution is a natural fit and complements existing search efforts by connecting the top and bottom of the acquisition funnel into one unified solution.”
About Marin Software:
Marin Software provides the leading digital ad management platform, with over 1,800 brands managing more than $4 billion in annualized ad investments on Marin. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
Latest posts by Otilia Otlacan (see all)
- New Kantar Solution Optimizes Campaigns Based On Impact - May 23, 2013
- DataXu Introduces the Industry’s First Algorithm Marketplace - May 23, 2013