Performance advertising network offers solutions for websites to make money and enrich web content
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Prosperent, Inc., one of the fastest-growing performance advertising networks delivering more than 50 million impressions per day, announced two new products, ProsperLinks and Performance Ads. Fueled by a proprietary algorithm and advanced API, the two new performance marketing products simplify the website monetization process, helping Web publishers convert content into cash and enrich the overall website experience. Founded in 2009, Prosperent has already generated over $30 million in sales from its loyal customer base including brand named merchants such as Zappos, Overstock and REI.
ProsperLinks converts product-related keywords and page content into affiliate links that Web publishers can quickly and easily integrate into their sites to monetize content. Performance Ads provides a simple, targeted, and profitable ad to online marketers by simply copying the Performance Ads code into the site’s advertising space.
“We’re fundamentally changing the way people can monetize their sites and opening up the creative space for web design,” said Brian Lovett, chief executive officer of Prosperent, Inc. “Instead of compromising a beautifully designed website to cram in a traditional banner ad, Performance Ads helps people to actually integrate product content organically and improve the online user experience.”
ProsperLinks transforms online advertising with website monetization platform
ProsperLinks is a performance marketing product for Web developers, publishers, and content creators seeking to monetize their online traffic and start making money on their websites, as well as advertisers who aim to build greater brand awareness and increase their online reach and traffic volume.
- Advanced Keyword Search. ProsperLinks is the first performance marketing tool to identify the core concepts on a Web page and dynamically insert highly relevant and related product references directly into the page content. Unlike traditional performance marketing services that simply use broad keywords to create affiliate links to loosely connected sites, ProsperLinks offers a more integrated and advanced service by delving deeper into the content of Web pages.
- Highly Targeted. The result is a tightly targeted list of dozens of relevant subject links that content creators can place on the website to quickly monetize Web traffic and viewers.
- Simple and Automated. The process is also completely automated and requires no configuration from the Web developer or publisher.
- Commission-based Pricing. ProsperLinks’ unique commission-based pricing creates more opportunity for publishers to monetize their sites.
Performance Ads helps content creators spend less time managing ad space
Prosperent’s Performance Ads is an online advertising product that enables Web developers, publishers, and content creators to further monetize their websites.
- Efficient Advertising. Prosperent’s Performance Ads allow publishers to spend less time managing their ad space and more time developing content and promoting their site. Simply copy and paste a Performance Ad code into a site’s advertising space and Prosperent’s advanced algorithms analyze the website’s core topics, and the behavior and origin of incoming traffic.
- Dynamically Targeted. Prosperent then delivers a list of relevant targeted ads that direct people to the products they are truly interested in purchasing. With Prosperent’s growing catalog of over 50 million products, the publisher is ensured maximum revenue potential.
- Increase Conversions. Unlike other online ad services that focus mostly on linking to services such as lawn care or spa experiences, PerformanceAds are unique in that they focus entirely on tangible products like shoes or luggage. They also analyze and display relevant products for each visitor to a publisher’s website instead of using generic widgets that only appeal to a small percentage of overall traffic.
- Powerful Analytics. Prosperent’s suite of analytic tools allows publishers to easily monitor the performance of ads to ensure they are making the most of their ad space. Publishers can also track sales from start to finish, thereby granting insight into the products and pages that drive results and earn revenue.
- High Earnings Potential. Performance Ads pays their affiliates through each sale. The superior product offerings allow more earnings potential for publishers and content creators.
Both ProsperLinks and Performance Ads follow a unique commission-based payment structure in which customers are paid 70 percent of each sale, not each click like many competitors, and a “Performance Program” that pays 80 percent on each sale is available for larger publishers. The commission-based structure allows Prosperent to manage relationships with thousands of merchants, both big and small in order to allow customers to focus on building their businesses.
Prosperent Customers and Retail Merchants
Thousands of online retailers and publishers use Prosperent today, including Zappos, QVC, Best Buy, 6pm, Overstock, Backcountry, REI, and many more. Currently, Prosperent has over 4,000 customers in the U.S. alone.
About Prosperent, Inc.
Founded in 2009, Prosperent (prosperent.com) helps web publishers and bloggers to quickly and easily monetize online content through dynamic, targeted advertising. Prosperent has built an innovative data analytics platform including a proprietary algorithm, an advanced API and real-time reporting that greatly simplifies affiliate advertising. Properent’s two newest products, Performance Ads and ProsperLinks, maximize earning potential for publishers and advertisers. The company serves up millions of ad impressions per day and works with retail merchants such as Zappos, Overstock and REI. For pricing details, contact Prosperent at http://prosperent.com/company/contactus. For more information, visit http://prosperent.com, interact with them on Twitter @Prosperent, or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/prosperent.