Program to Provide One Stop Shop for Marketers Seeking and Evaluating Data-Powered Media Solutions and Apps
Cupertino, Calif. – BlueKai, the world’s most connected customer data cloud for data management, analysis and activation, today announced the launch of a new partner program. The BlueKai Partner Program is designed to give marketers an easy way to evaluate all of BlueKai’s over 110 (and growing) partners, offering a range of solutions for media execution, analytics, attribution, site and creative optimization and more.
The BlueKai Partner Program (www.bluekai.com/partner), further positions BlueKai as the category leader in the burgeoning data management space as widespread adoption of data-driven marketing strategies continues to grow. The partnerships reflected in the program represent three major trends that are currently taking place:
- · Marketers and agencies continue to have a myriad of options when it comes to data-powered media. As a result, real-time data access through seamless integration with other media buying processes are key to deciding which partners to choose
- · Data Management Platforms (DMPs) are no longer just tools for marketers. Rather, the marketplace is witnessing quick adoption within the publishing community as well as data aggregators who are looking to better manage and monetize their data assets.
- · Data utilization is getting more mature and is extending beyond just ad targeting. A whole new realm of app partners are now plugging in data as a service to help inform and power their own solutions, from audience analytics, modeling, attribution, site optimization and dynamic creative optimization, to name just a few.
“BlueKai’s mission is to create seamless data connectivity, not just from an infrastructure standpoint but also from a partnership perspective,” said Omar Tawakol, CEO of BlueKai. “Our vast network of partners is an indication of the growth of data-driven choices that are now available to marketers and publishers to better realize the potential of data. This new partner program was created to make this ecosystem more accessible to marketers who are evaluating these innovative services and to create partnership dialogue among various solution providers.”
As part of the program, BlueKai Partners will be segmented into the following areas where they will be assigned various badges that denote the level of integration, partnership or affiliation with BlueKai and its data program:
- · Media Partners – Partners (ad networks, exchanges, trading desks, publishers, etc.) who tap into BlueKai’s vast data assets to target ads more effectively and efficiently across online or video inventory. Integration levels will be assigned based on data transfer methods, ability to ingest media data and integration into BlueKai’s interfaces. Integration is key to maximizing data transfer and targetable audience size, building scale in the shortest time possible and gaining real-time and integrated access to BlueKai’s 3rd party data. Badges denote further partnership attributes including international coverage and incorporation of data for analytics.
- · Branded Data Providers – Includes data aggregator partners whose third party audience data is made available for acquisition in the BlueKai Exchange. These badges showcase a variety of data types including Intent, Retail, CPG, Travel, Auto, Behavioral, Offline, B2B, Financial and Demographic.
- · App Partners – Partners who are tapping into BlueKai data as a service and building value-add solutions for Attribution Models, Video, Modeling, Survey, Social and Creative and Site Optimization and beyond.
- · DMP Partners – Marketer, publisher and data aggregator partners who leverage BlueKai’s data management platform to manage, monetize, analyze and take action on first party data assets.
- · Privacy Partners – BlueKai is affiliated with these partners to drive initiatives around self-regulation, data certification as well as consumer transparency and privacy.
“It’s become increasingly important for marketers and publishers to connect their data given the rapid adoption of integrated marketing,” said Bruce Beigel, Senior Managing Director at Winterberry Group. “This partner program will help to simplify the the whole process of connecting the data sources to each other and making the data actionable across a variety of data use cases, campaign execution platforms and marketing channels.”
BlueKai recently announced a partnership with Cognitive Match, who joins the BlueKai Partner Program as an app partner. Cognitive Match, developer of market leading Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) solutions, is tapping into BlueKai’s platform for data intelligence to inform its dynamic creative offering to marketers. For more information, see press release.
BlueKai (www.bluekai.com) provides the leading data management platform (DMP) that connects, analyzes and activates proprietary data assets for marketers and publishers. By aggregating all the customer data assets within an organization, BlueKai’s platform provides an intelligent unified view of consumers allowing for more relevant interactions across all touch points. This enables BlueKai customers to achieve higher marketing performance, more customers and more revenue. The BlueKai platform is uniquely integrated with the world’s largest marketplace for anonymous 3rd party audience data providing unparalleled audience prospecting and analytics.
The BlueKai customer data grid is the most connected and most adopted data platform in the ad tech ecosystem. Trusted by 6 of the top Fortune 15 corporations and numerous global brands, the privately-held company is based in Cupertino, Calif., and is a recipient of the 2011 OnMedia B2B Company of the Year award.[cb type="company"]bluekai[/cb]