Brand.net expands leading brand buying solution, enabling the largest global brands to manage integrated display, video, and mobile campaigns
SAN MATEO, Calif. - Brand.net, the digital media brand buying solution for the largest global brands, announced it is adding mobile media to its lineup of media solutions for brand advertisers.
“Our customers tell us that Brand.net is their first and only partner to combine the power of TV – maximized reach and quality, high-impact media – with the sophisticated audience, geographic, and contextual targeting capabilities that online display, video, and rich media provide,” said Elizabeth Blair, CEO of Brand.net. “But their most valuable target audiences are spending increasing time on mobile and tablet devices, and they challenged us to create the first cross-format, cross-device brand buying offering as quickly as possible.”
With its entry into mobile, Brand.net expands brand advertisers’ ability to:
- Reach their most valuable consumers, and control and manage unique reach and frequency, across all targeting options – audience, demographic, geographic, contextual, and device
- Stand out in quality, high-impact environments, utilizing rich media, video, and mobile media
- Consistently exceed campaign objectives, with reliable cross-format optimization and delivery
- Evaluate delivery, audience composition, reach and frequency (including GRP & TRP), and completion and engagement metrics across their entire campaign
- Achieve proven attitudinal and behavioral impact on and offline using all leading 3rd party measurement vendors
Brand.net is the digital media brand buying solution for the largest global brands. The company is the first to combine the reach and quality, high-impact media of television with digital media’s precise audience, geographic, and contextual targeting. With Brand.net advertisers are empowered to reach their target audiences at scale, across quality, high-impact display, video, and mobile environments. Brand.net consistently exceeds the campaign objectives that matter most to brand advertisers, proving success through online engagement, awareness, and offline purchase.
The company is privately held and headquartered in Silicon Valley.
Latest posts by Otilia Otlacan (see all)
- New Kantar Solution Optimizes Campaigns Based On Impact - May 23, 2013
- DataXu Introduces the Industry’s First Algorithm Marketplace - May 23, 2013