Record Attendance with More than 850 Digital Leaders
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - With the largest attendance yet, this year’s Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Annual Leadership Meeting is filled to capacity, with more than 850 digital leaders in the interactive advertising space. The three-day conference kicks off today at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida, providing an idyllic setting for heated debate on the 2012 theme, “Ecosystem 2.0: Beyond Time and Space.” To mark the fifth anniversary of this prestigious industry event, participants will delve into the various ways that interactive advertising is expanding beyond the limited “time and space” of traditional ad buys, and into the broader dimensions of highly immersive experiences.
“The ever-evolving digital landscape presents publishers, marketers, and agencies with both boundless opportunities and incredible challenges,” said Randall Rothenberg, President and CEO, IAB. “The business of buying, selling, building, and scaling has changed enormously in short order–and this fifth Annual Leadership Meeting is sure to bring about the kind of dynamic dialogue that will spark new ideas and forge new pathways that can set interactive’s bright future in motion.”
Interactive ecosystem visionaries and influencers are set to present and lead discussions at the event:
- Magid Abraham, Ph.D., President, Chief Executive Officer, and Co-Founder, comScore
- Frank Addante, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, The Rubicon Project
- Tom Bedecarré, Chief Executive Officer, AKQA
- Rajeev Goel, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, PubMatic
- Susan Jurevics, Senior Vice President, Global Retail CRM and Brand Marketing, Gryffindor, Sony Corporation of America
- Ya Li, Chief Operation Officer, Phoenix New MediaGeoffrey Moore, Author, Speaker, Advisor
- Peter Moore, Chief Operating Officer, Electronic Arts
- Dave Morgan, Chief Executive Officer, Simulmedia
- Rob Norman, Chief Executive Officer, GroupM North America, and Chief Executive Officer, GroupM Interaction Worldwide
- Brian O’Kelley, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, AppNexus
- Jimmy Pitaro, Co-President, Disney Interactive Media Group
- Tong Su, Chief Executive Officer, Hylink
- Karim Temsamani, Vice President, New Products, Media, and Platforms, Americas, Google
- Doug Weaver, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Upstream Group
- Bill Wise, Chief Executive Officer, MediaBank
- Chen Yong, Secretary General, IIACC (the Interactive Internet Advertising Committee of China), and President, Modern Advertising Magazine, China
- Joe Zawadzki, Chief Executive Officer, MediaMath
The IAB Annual Leadership Meeting is completely sold out. IAB will post videos of highlights from onstage presentations throughout the event at www.iab.net.
About the IAB
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is comprised of more than 500 leading media and technology companies that are responsible for selling 86% of online advertising in the United States. On behalf of its members, the IAB is dedicated to the growth of the interactive advertising marketplace, of interactive’s share of total marketing spend, and of its members’ share of total marketing spend. The IAB educates marketers, agencies, media companies and the wider business community about the value of interactive advertising. Working with its member companies, the IAB evaluates and recommends standards and practices and fields critical research on interactive advertising. Founded in 1996, the IAB is headquartered in New York City with a Public Policy office in Washington, D.C. For more information, please visit www.iab.net.