Consumers spent more than 1.7 billion seconds engaged with SocialVibe ads in 2011, demonstrating engagement advertising captures people’s active attention
LOS ANGELES - SocialVibe, a digital advertising technology company, announced new milestones that further establish the company as the leader in the engagement advertising market. To date, the company has powered more than 500 opt-in engagement campaigns for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands including Toyota, Pepsi, GE and Disney. SocialVibe delivered advertisers more than 1.7 billion seconds of consumers’ active attention in 2011 by leveraging its unique engagement advertising technology platform and its network of premium publisher sites.
SocialVibe’s 2011 milestones include:
- Powered more than 500 engagement advertising campaigns for more than 200 leading global brands across five continents.
- Delivered 1.7 billion seconds of consumers’ active attention with brand messages.
- Doubled the number of engagements served compared to 2010.
- Amassed an extensive network of premium partner sites and apps to reach more than 100 million unique consumers every month.
- Integrated augmented reality technology into brand engagement ads, an industry first
- Published a research study with independent firm KN Dimestore that demonstrates more than 90 percent of people pay active attention to a brand message when interacting with a value exchange engagement ad.
- Introduced engagement advertising internationally into Latin America, and established a U.K. office to lead EMEA engagement efforts.
- Secured $20 million in funding led by Norwest Venture Partners.
- Doubled company headcount over 2010.
- Garnered industry awards, including a Social Media Influencer Award for a General Electric engagement campaign; first place in OMMA Social’s Instant RFP Showdown; and was recognized as one of the Hottest Tech Companies in Southern California by Lead411.
SocialVibe’s 2011 growth demonstrates that engagement advertising has not only experienced a significant increase in demand, it has evolved to become an established part of the marketing mix. In today’s online landscape where consumer attention is hard to capture, SocialVibe’s unique opt-in approach provides a more effective ad model. By allowing people to choose to engage with a brand message to earn something valuable and relevant to them in return, SocialVibe is able to guarantee consumers’ active attention for advertisers. Delivered on a cost-per-engagement (CPE) pricing model, SocialVibe’s rich media engagement ads enable advertisers to pay only for performance and avoid spending media dollars on advertising that consumers never see.
Brand advertisers have consistently achieved the following results with SocialVibe’s approach:
- 80-percent of people interact with engagements to completion
- An average of 63-seconds are spent with each engagement
- 41-percent of people go on to connect with the brand via a website or social media page
“One of the biggest challenges facing marketers today is effectively reaching consumers where their attention lives, which is why our unique engagement approach has been embraced by so many brands,” said Dave Levy, co-founder of SocialVibe. “SocialVibe’s engagement ads provide a motivation or reward in exchange for interacting with a brand message, and in turn, consumers welcome the experience and provide their active attention. This consumer-minded, opt-in approach has raised the bar for what’s possible in online advertising, and we look forward to building on our success to make this technology available to a broader audience in 2012.”
SocialVibe creates a marketplace based on guaranteed active attention, and its cloud-based advertising technology provides a scalable, transparent and measureable solution for both publishers and brands to effectively garner consumer awareness. With proprietary targeting technology and advanced data analytics, SocialVibe is able to ensure brands reach the right audience at the right time with the right message, harnessing consumer attention and translating it into meaningful results.
SocialVibe is a digital advertising technology company that powers engagement advertising for some of the world’s top brands. In today’s online landscape where consumer attention is hard to capture, SocialVibe’s rich media engagement ads guarantee active attention to a brand’s message across premium sites. Pioneers of the value exchange advertising approach for brands, SocialVibe enables advertisers to engage with consumers when they are most motivated to interact with a brand experience, such as while playing a game or seeking access to premium content. SocialVibe is based in Los Angeles, California and is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Jafco Ventures and Pinnacle Ventures. For more information, visit www.socialvibe.com or check out twitter.com/socialvibe.