DUBLIN – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “South Africa Country Report: Media and Marketing” report to their offering.
This report is designed to provide insight into the media consumption, interests and lifestyle of South Africans. This is the perfect reference report for all marketers when creating marketing and media strategies.
The consumer analysis is based on an annual consumer survey among a nationally representative sample of more than 20,000 people – All Media and Products Survey conducted by the South African Advertising Research Foundation.
Some of the key questions the report will help you to answer are:
- How do you engage with South Africans? e.g. lifestyle, culture, internet, sports, music interests
- What media do you use to communicate to them? e.g. TV, radio, newspapers, magazines
- What are the important consumer trends that should be included in your business strategy?
The report looks at a national level as well as a detailed segmentation according to gender and affluence (LSM 1-4, 5-7 and 8-10) making it the perfect reference report for anyone who wants to understand how to market to South Africans.
Why purchase this market research report?
- The report focuses on consumer-based intelligence the most valuable brand asset
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of the big picture with consumer/market trends
92 page report with 100+ charts, graphs, tables
- Salient points and key insights are highlighted and summarised in comment boxes on each page
Key Topics Covered:
Demographics (1996; 2001; 2007; 2009)
The Living Standards Measure
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dd3a71/south_africa_count
Latest posts by Otilia Otlacan (see all)
- ReachLocal Expands International Footprint in Europe - June 18, 2013
- Future of Video: The World is Watching (infographic) - June 17, 2013