DUBLIN – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Advertising in Canada” report to their offering.
Advertising in Canada industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Advertising industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry’s recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the markets competitive landscape
- Market shares are covered by manufacturer or brand
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The advertising industry consists of agencies providing advertising including display advertising services. The industry value reflects income of the agencies from such services. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2008 annual average exchange rates.
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1 Market Overview
CHAPTER 2 Market Value
CHAPTER 3 Market Segmentation I
CHAPTER 4 Market Segmentation II
CHAPTER 5 Five Forces Analysis
CHAPTER 6 Leading Companies
CHAPTER 7 Market Forecasts
CHAPTER 8 Macroeconomic Indicators
CHAPTER 9 Appendix
Cossette Communication Group Inc.
Interpublic Group of Companies
Omnicom Group Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5f9d2/advertising_in_can