Out of Box Campaigns, Exceptional Reach With Little Duplication and Full Transparency Provide Efficient Media Buying and Cost Savings
SAN FRANCISCO – Ken Margolis, CEO of Premium Network, Inc. today announced the launch of Premium Channels (http://www.premiumchannels.com). “Premium Channels delivers unique targeted audiences with exceptional reach, little duplication and 100% transparency,” said Margolis.
Premium Channels consists of 45 category specific audiences with over 100 million monthly US Visitors to its sites. Marketers select specific sites, channels or unique contextual targeting to meet their campaign objectives. Categories include entertainment, business, mobile, social communities, casual and hardcore gaming, women, parenting, teens, and more.
“We specialize in out of the box promotions including sweepstakes and tournaments that create engaging opportunities allowing for data collection and sales that aren’t typically available with the mass reach of traditional ad networks,” said Margolis. “Adify provides Premium Channels with the key network management services and ad technology such as retargeting and behavioral targeting that allow for the execution of creative and effective ad campaigns.”
Premium Channels has strong relationships with various publishers throughout a variety of interest categories including:
* Adventure and Extreme Sports: Sportsyndicator.com, extreme sports and active adult sports enthusiasts, with over 100,000,000 monthly page views
* Parenting: Parenthood.com, with over 1,000,000 monthly page views
* Mobile Technology: Zedge.com, with over 10,000,000 registered users
* Women’s Interest: Davesgarden.com and Craftser.com
* Entertainment: Oberon-Media and Iplay.com, with over 175,000,000 monthly page views
Premium Network, Inc. was founded by Ken Margolis in 1994 and is one of the oldest online media companies, and is headquartered in San Francisco. For additional information he may be reached at (415) 575-1444.