The Social Networking World Forum (www.socialnetworking-forum.com) will showcase leading global brands analysing how to successfully implement a social media marketing and PR strategy.
LONDON – Brands such as GM, Coca-Cola, Cadburys and P&G have been invited to discuss incorporating social media into existing and traditional marketing plans, analysing new methods of measuring and monitoring and examining to how to control and respond to social media.
BMW Groups Innovation Manager, Tony Douglas, who is participating in the conference, summarises the importance of social media insisting “companies must look to find the right balance of traditional marketing and emerging media.” BMW’s case study highlight this point. They incorporated a mix of value-add rich media and social networking with such examples as www.bmw-web.tv/ and the BMW Concept X1 pre communications.
Brands participating in the conference include:
* Michael Donnelly, Director, Worldwide Interactive Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
* Emma Jenkins, Head of Interactive Marketing, Procter & Gamble UK
* Natalie Johnson, Manager Social Media Communications, General Motors
* Frances Dovey, Interactive & Emerging Media Manager, Cadburys
* Chris Davies, Digital Marketing Manager, British Airways
* Jonny Freeman, Digital Marketing Manager, Honda
* Ben Rotheray, UK Digital Marketing Manager, Land Rover
The event will take place on the 9th and 10th March 09 at Olympia Conference Centre, London.
Other companies speaking at the show include: Myspace, Bebo, Google, Yahoo, Habbo Hotel, Endemol, Friends Reunited, Orange, O2, Netlog, Friendster, LinkedIN, Vodacom, Reunion.com and many more.
A co-located two day conference on mobile social networking (www.socialnetworking-forum.com/mobile-forum.html) is also taking place at the show, which in addition will feature a free-to-attend combined exhibition and networking area. It is expected that attendance to the event will exceed 1000 people.
There is an early booking discount for the conference which ends on the 31st January, delegates can register online at www.socialnetworking-forum.com by fax or via our telephone booking hotline +44 (0) 117 321 8301.
Latest posts by Otilia Otlacan (see all)
- New Kantar Solution Optimizes Campaigns Based On Impact - May 23, 2013
- DataXu Introduces the Industry’s First Algorithm Marketplace - May 23, 2013