OpenX v2.6.1 is now out – no less than 58 bug fixed and enhancements are included in this release of the highly popular OpenX ad serving plaform. The update comes just in time to steal some of the lights off the launch of Google Ad Manager for all AdSense publishers, the most important competitor for OpenX at the moment.
Here are the highlights of the release notes:
- Resolved 58 bugs including:
* Openads 2.0 invocation tags using “block banner/campaign” feature are now supported.
* Fixed error (code: 823) on homepage tab.
* Website channels can now be used for linked banners.
* Reported issues with email reports have been fixed.
* Bug fixes and improved error messages for the OpenX ad server API.
* Double-encoded values in single page call’s “advanced mode” are now fixed.
* Improved system checks before installation.
- Other enhancements:
* Added configuration option to remove the homepage tab.
- Updated 11 languages with a full set of translation strings for 2.6,including: Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese,Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian and Spanish.
- For the full list please visit: developer website.