I’ve been waiting for quite some time to announce this but MUZU.TV is finally having the official launch for the UK and Irish audience!
We’ll be having a press conference at our Dublin offices later today (noon GMT) that may or may not be followed by a party – keep your ears open if you’re around, cause we do know how to party!
If you’re an artist or a music fan, here’s what MUZU.TV has for you: an extensive library of music related video content, as MUZU has signed a deal with major record label Sony BMG and also over 200 international labels which include Defected Records, Cherry Red Records, and Eagle Rock to name a few. MUZU TV protects the rights of music on the site and generates income by a shared advertising revenue with the music content owners including unsigned artists.
MUZU TV Features:
FAN TV – With a profile on MUZU.TV, a fan has the ability to upload videos onto the artists page. These videos can be from live performances, TV footage, or personal footage with the band or of songs from the band / artist.
CHANNELS – You can create channels in your personal profile of your favorite songs and videos and add them to your player. You can create as many channels as you want to be featured on your profile.
EMBED PLAYER – The player that is featured on each profile can be embedded into an artist or a fans personal website by using the embedding code from the player. Any changes that a person makes to the player within their MUZU.TV player – those changes will update on the player where it has been embedded.
I know, you’re on a blog about online advertising, so chances are you’d want to know how MUZU.TV is monetized: we’re mostly relying on direct sales and employing Google AdSense to cover the remnant inventory. In parallel, we’re working at the moment on a number of deals with video and rich media ad networks in order to make the most of our rapidly expanding video inventory.
The ad serving platform we’re using is DoubleClick DFP, and we’re also employing Fivia’s excellent AdFront solution for smooth integration of the ad operations with Sales and Finance.
Advertising opportunities on MUZU.TV
- TV Player and Channel: to showcase brand-owned music video content and a selection of artist’s content from within the MUZU TV site
- Embed your Music TV player into brand’s site with a selection of content from MUZU TV and brand’s own content
- Interactive Video Product Placement: Interactively authored objects within video, with clickable product that pauses content, and allows the user to get info & / or purchase. Agreement with Artist / label required
- In Stream Video ad formats: Interstitial sting, Rich media Ticker, Expandable Ticker, post roll video / clickable sting
- Standard Rich Media formats: Button, MPU, Skyscraper, Leaderboard, Supersizes, Expandable, Overlay, Roadblock, Advanced video, Transitional
- Integrated Co-branded competitions for User / Artist Generated Content: incentives to specific users to contribute to a brand’s Channel
- Branded Live Streams: from branded events or the MUZU TV studio
- Sponsored Content: (On a select basis)
- Campaign targeting to specific User’s demographics, Genres, Artists, Festivals, Venues and more…
If you are a member of the press and would like to get in touch with us, please email Debra Johnson at Taylor Herring PR: [email protected]
If you would like to discuss about advertising opportunities, please contact [email protected] or call us at + 353 1 487 7740.
For any other enquiries, shoot us an email at [email protected] and one of us will get back to you right away!
P.S. I’ve just noticed this is my 100th blog post! One more reason to celebrate today